- SourcePoint Acupuncture443-398-1083
Linthicum OfficeMon9:30AM - 5PMTue9:30AM - 8:30PMWed9:30AM - 8:30PMThu9:30AM - 8:30PM*By appointment only
- SourcePoint AcupunctureWellsview Cottage
613 Ridgely Ave.
Annapolis, MD 21401443-398-1083
Annapolis OfficeFri2PM - 8PM
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: balance
Four Reasons Self-Care Should be a Priority in Your Life
Self-care has become a trendy buzzword in the post-Covid era but the benefits to practicing regular self-care are undeniable. But first, let’s talk about what self-care is and what it isn’t. Self-care is taking steps to address your physical and emotional health needs to the best of your ability. Self-care is not being selfish or self-indulgent.
And nobody knows
Posted in Self-Care, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged self-care, tcm, wellness Comments Off on Four Reasons Self-Care Should be a Priority in Your Life