Herbs can be a powerful adjunct to acupuncture care. They are used to strengthen, build and support the body or to clear it of excess problems like a cold, fever or acute pain. Your practitioner may suggest starting with herbs and then adding acupuncture to your treatment in the future. This is suggested to build up your internal strength so you can receive the full benefits acupuncture has to offer.
- SourcePoint Acupuncture443-398-1083
Linthicum OfficeMon9:30AM - 5PMTue9:30AM - 8:30PMWed9:30AM - 8:30PMThu9:30AM - 8:30PM*By appointment only
- SourcePoint AcupunctureWellsview Cottage
613 Ridgely Ave.
Annapolis, MD 21401443-398-1083
Annapolis OfficeFri2PM - 8PM
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •